Finally an update!!!
In case you haven't heard Jake, Jess, and Jordan have a new little brother or sister on the way in Sept. So our new challenge will be to think of another J name that we can all agree on!
As always we've been keeping busy with swimming, Kindermusik, and our new activity, tumbling class. A little something else to help Jake burn off some of that endless energy he always seems to have.
Luckily Jake has been a trooper this winter with being stuck inside with either bad weather or a sick Mommy. Luckily our first trimester is coming to a close and I am finally beginning to feel better! YIPPY!!!!!!

Jake's 2nd birthday cake. Cars... of course!
Enjoying a little indoor football while wearing his Hawkeye uniform he got for his birthday from Grandma and PaPa

3 Comments:
thanks for the awesome update! - i check frequently. :) how exciting about the new baby on the way... i'll try to think of some j names to share with you... hm, James, Jack, Joshua, ... Jill, Joni, Jacki, J??? Kind of hard! lol
Hope you start feeling better soon - bring on that 2nd trimester!
I can't believe how big Jake is getting! He looks so grown up and handsome. :)
Take care!
I tried to send a comment on something else, don't know if it came through. Anyway, love the updates and all the photos, keep it up.As far as a name for the baby, if it's a boy, I think Joseph is right up there with the best, ha! Thanks again and love ya's lots, Uncle Joe
Congrats on the Big News! I'm very excited for all of you! What a little man Jake is turning into!
Love to all,
Becky
Post a Comment
<< Home