posted by Jakob Owen Stevens @ 7/19/2007 10:35:00 AM
So much fun! I can't believe how fast our little boys growing up.. Jake looks so big! What is that stuff he got into? What a stinker! :)Love ya
Sorry it takes me so long to respond to anything! My bad. He got into his Dad's powder and he was so proud of himself as you can tell. It cracks me up how quickly he can do these things. I just can't keep up! Love ya! Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am 2 and a halfyears old and cute as can be. I am a big flirt. I love the ladies and they love me!
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
So much fun! I can't believe how fast our little boys growing up.. Jake looks so big!
What is that stuff he got into? What a stinker! :)
Love ya
Sorry it takes me so long to respond to anything! My bad. He got into his Dad's powder and he was so proud of himself as you can tell. It cracks me up how quickly he can do these things. I just can't keep up! Love ya! Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home