Hello everyone! Long time no post, again. Jakob, Miki, and I went to Kansas City to celebrate Easter with my sister Melissa. Here are some pictures of our activities.

The three of us with the Easter Bunny. We had to pose too because Jake was not a big fan of sitting alone on the lap of a 6 foot bunny.

There was also a petting zoo set up at the Zona Rosa. A great new place to shop if you're ever down that way!

Me and Jakob feeding the 4 horned Jacob billygoat. Funny name isn't it!

What a big boy sitting up to the table for breakfast!

Aunt Melissa also showed Jake how much fun Easter grass could be!

Then later we had an Easter egg hunt with real hard boiled Easter eggs.


Then Jake and his Uncle Brian made up this neat game called Easter egg dodgeball with their dog Charlie.

He didn't really care for the taste of the hard boiled eggs, but at least they were good for something!
2 Comments:
These pictures are soo cute!!! I am at school & I thought I would look at the blog quick! what a big boy!!! LUV YA!!! big sis!
well, i'm gonna KILL him next weekend! mmmmmmm he is too darling! love & kisses! Aunt Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home