The Adventures of Chunky Monkey!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Jakob Owen!!!!

Hello everybody! Today is already my 1st Birthday!! Yippy! I had such a great party yesterday with my family! They must all love me a whole lot to come out in the yucky weather to help me celebrate my birthday! Thanks everybody I had such a great time!!! I got lots of neat gifts that I couldn't wait to play with!





Everyone sang me the Happy Birthday song!!! I wasn't sure what to think of my very own cake!?My cousin Taylor came to give me some pointers on how to eat it correctly, she's kind of an expert you know. Thanks Taylor! Once I got into it there was no stopping me!


Oh boy! That was a lot of cake!


Brianne and Aunt Stephi helped me ride the new rocking horse they gave me! Thanks guys!



Thanks again everybody for such a wonderful birthday party!!!

Love you all sooo much!

Jakob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home