The Adventures of Chunky Monkey!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Big Boy!!

Jakob is now almost 9 months old. Where has the time gone? We discovered two more teeth this weekend. He now has 8 total. He is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe. We have been busy packing up clothes and hats that no longer fit him. Just a few short months ago these things were big on him. I love to watch him grow but it makes me kind of sad that it is going by so fast. He gets funnier every day!!! This darling little hat that he got from cousin Jenny used to be so big, but now it just sits on top of his head!!!
The puppy hat with the floppy ears still fits. I think it might be kind of mean to make him wear it in public though.

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe our boys have gotten so big already! I'm doing the same thing with Christopher's clothes... I'm going to keep at least one outfit of each size though. :) Just to go back and snuggle with - and remember how small and sweet he was!

Have a great week - enjoy your cutie pie!

 
At 10/17/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Jakob Owen Stevens said...

Thanks Shelene! Hope you guys have a great week too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home