The Adventures of Chunky Monkey!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jumpin Jake Flash!


This afternoon we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and move the Jumperoo out to the deck. Jake had a great time jumping around and I had fun watching him. He's getting to be quite the entertainer! I LOVE to be outside!!!!
Even my Willy dog came to hang out. He didn't feel like jumping with me though.
Can you see my new tooth in this picture? My third one just came through today!!

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, you are getting to be such a big boy! I can't believe you have 3 teeth already - too bad sweet corn season is coming to an end...

 
At 9/17/2006 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE IS DEADMEAT!!!!! The teeth are inhuman and when I feel better (real soon) I'm gonna mangle that boy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home