Everyone Loves a Parade! Or Not!
I was so excited to take Jakob to the Rodeo parade in Ft.Madison on Saturday morning. I really thought he would love the bands and all the excitement. I think I was mistaken!
Boy Mom this parade is kind of boring!
Cousin Kamryn wasn't too excited about it either, but she did like wearing her pink cowboy boots! She had a matching pink cowboy hat but she had to use it to store all of her candy in.
Kamryn, Aunt Megan, and Jakob. I think the parade was starting to get on Jake's nerves.
Time to leave the parade! Maybe next year he'll enjoy it a little more. ~Jen~
Boy Mom this parade is kind of boring!
Cousin Kamryn wasn't too excited about it either, but she did like wearing her pink cowboy boots! She had a matching pink cowboy hat but she had to use it to store all of her candy in.
Kamryn, Aunt Megan, and Jakob. I think the parade was starting to get on Jake's nerves.
Time to leave the parade! Maybe next year he'll enjoy it a little more. ~Jen~ 
2 Comments:
Poor little guy! I'm sure the parade will be more exciting for him next year. :) He sure looked adorable in his cowboy hat though - so that counts for something!
Hey, when you're as cute as Jakob Owen, you can get away with anything - even being mad at the Rodeo parade!! Maybe he'll like the Christmas parade better....:)
Post a Comment
<< Home