What a Busy Weekend!!
We had such a fun Labor Day weekend! On Saturday we got to go to cousin Jayden's 1st birthday party. I was so excited I clapped all day long!
I think Jayden had fun at his party too but opening all those presents was kind of hard work so he let his Daddy and cousin Ethan open most of them! That was awfully nice of him don't you think?
Cousins Taylor and Kim were there too. It was sooo much fun!Then after Jayden's party we got to go to Toran and Shelene's wedding reception. It was so pretty and we had lots of fun! Then we went to cousin Josh's birthday party at Happy Joe's. What a busy day! I was sooo tired after all those parties!

2 Comments:
What a fun weekend!
I'm so glad we got to see you. :)
I'm so glad you all were able to make it! Thanks so much for the pictures, I can never have enough! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home