Hanging Out With My Grandmas!!!
What a great Wednesday we had! Me and Mommy went down to see Great-Grandma Vice and help her with some things. We had so much fun together!!! 
You are sooo good at this Pat-a-cake game Great-Grandma!!!
You have such soft skin Great-Grandma! Do you use Desitin too?
We also went to see Grandma Vice! She helped me ride the horsey! She thinks I'm a natural cowboy!!!

You are sooo good at this Pat-a-cake game Great-Grandma!!!
You have such soft skin Great-Grandma! Do you use Desitin too?
We also went to see Grandma Vice! She helped me ride the horsey! She thinks I'm a natural cowboy!!!
2 Comments:
Jakob:
I just love all of your pictures you have Mommy help you put on your blog here. You are such a cutie. And you look alot like your Daddy when he was that young.Thanks for sharing these with me and I'll hope to see more in weeks to come. Like Aunt Mitty would say, "I could just eat you"
Love, your Great Uncle Joe
You ARE Aunt Mitty's boy!!!! (and so is Jordan, of course!) I can't wait to mangle you again. I love to see all your adventures!!! See you soon! Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home