The Adventures of Chunky Monkey!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jakob!!!

Well Jakob's big 2nd birthday is quickly approaching! It amazes me to look back over the last two years and see how much he has grown and changed. I thought I would share some pics of rapid progress!Happy Birthday Jakob Owen!
Aunt Mitty getting him ready for his first swim at 6 weeks old
Here you can see his first tooth poking through







And finally the goofy little man we know today!!!


Loving the giant model train display at Union Station in Kansas City over Thanksgiving















2 Comments:

At 1/19/2008 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hard to imagine he's turning 2 already!! Where does the time go? Unbelievale, but true, that he's even cuter today than when he was born(I think that's a Stevens' trait - we ALL get better lookig as we get older!) All my love to my adorable Godson!!!! See you soon........

 
At 1/22/2008 2:28 PM, Blogger Shelene said...

Wow - I can't believe Jake is almost 2 already!!! Our boys are sure growing up fast. What a cutie, by the way - it's great to see all those pics of him changing over the last couple years... Enjoy your birthday buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home