Busy, busy, busy boy!!!
Sorry guys! I am the worst at keeping our blog up to date. We have been so busy lately that I rarely get time to sit down, let alone update the blog.
Jake just gets more entertaining as he gets older! He is such a social little guy. We have started going to the YMCA a few times a week so Jake can get a little social time and I can get a little exercise. Jakob has loved it so far. He gets so excited when we walk into the building. They have such great toys and he loves the other kids and the staff.
One hilarious thing he has done recently was Monday at Fun City we went bowling and ran into a couple that John knew. I shook their hands upon meeting them and Jakob said "Hi" and also shook their hands. Guess you had to be there but we about died laughing!
He also learned a new trick from Aunt Mary last week. After he takes a drink of whatever it is that he has at the time he says "AHHHHHH" quite loudly... just like she taught him!

3 Comments:
Ooooooh They are so darling! Thanks for the update. I check it everyday! Love to all! Aunt Steph
Me again! How crazy is it that they ;look like brother & sister, especially in the one where they are sleeping! Precious!
Kiss 'em for me!
Aunt Steph
Yeah I like to take them in the stroller together on walks and to the store because everyone stops to ask if they are twins!
Post a Comment
<< Home